At ArtLab Dentistry of Woodland Hills, we offer routine teeth cleaning and check-ups along with some of the most advanced dental treatments currently available.
The advantage of choosing us for your routine needs is simply that ArtLab is home to award-winning and world-renowned prosthodontist, Dr. Reshad. A prosthodontist is a specialist in advanced reconstructive dental procedures, one that has studied an additional three years in an American Dental Association accredited institution. He is an expert in the detection, prevention, and treatment of dental diseases and conditions–ones that you may not know you are experiencing and can become more severe if not properly treated. With over 20 years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Reshad will ensure your mouth is at its healthiest, especially when you come for regular cleanings.
Receiving routine check-ups at ArtLab Dentistry is quite possibly the smartest choice you can make when it comes to your dental health.
The Importance of Regular Teeth Cleaning
Your teeth are vital to a happy, comfortable life. Many people take their teeth for granted, that is until tooth pain, rotting teeth and cavities start to affect them. The daily pain and problems that arise from improperly cared for teeth can make you miserable and have serious consequences to your health. The simple preventative measure of getting your teeth expertly cleaned by our highly trained doctors can save you unnecessary hardship. It can also save you a lot of money on more advanced procedures in the future that could have been avoided with proper preventative care. So why is teeth cleaning important? Here are just some of the reasons:
- Prevention of Cavities The leading cause of tooth decay is plaque, the whitish build-up on teeth. Plaque is acidic and eats away at the protective layer of enamel on your teeth and can lead to cavities. Teeth cleaning gets rid of this build-up, leaving your enamel healthy and protecting against decay.
- Helps Stop Tooth loss A common cause of tooth loss in adults is gum disease. As gum disease affects your mouth, plaque advances around your teeth and can destroy the bone supporting your teeth, causing them to become loose and fall out. Regular dental cleanings can dramatically reduce your chances of gum disease and tooth loss.
- Keeps Teeth White Many of the foods and drinks consumed today have a staining effect on your teeth. Coffee, tea, wine and others tint your teeth a darker or yellowish color. Regular teeth cleaning can keep your smile bright and attractive.
- Fresh Breath A thorough teeth cleaning can strip away the pieces of old food that become lodged in the hard to reach places between your teeth.
- Good For Your Health, Not Just Your Dental Health It has been shown that having good oral health is connected to health in general. Studies have shown that regular cleanings can reduce your risk of heart disease. There are many medical conditions that can be detected early on during a routine dental examination.
Come and experience for yourself the high-quality teeth cleaning results we have to offer!
Areas We Serve
At ArtLab Dentistry we proudly serve our “A” List celebrities and professionals from Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Hidden Hills, Chatsworth, Malibu and throughout the San Fernando Valley. Feel free to email or call us to schedule your teeth cleaning.
Schedule Your Private Consultation
If you feel like it has been too long since your last cleaning or you are wondering what can be done to restore the color of your teeth, it may be time to see Dr. Reshad for a private consultation. Please call us to schedule your teeth cleaning today.